Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A change is coming.....


Its been a while since I made a post on my blog. I am sure most writers have gone through something similar as "Writers Block." I, on the other hand, have been going through a "lack of motivation and caring" phase for months now. I'm going to change that today....

For a while I just haven't found anything that sparked my interest enough to write about. Everything just seems already ... done. So I have decided to completely change up the direction in which my blog was going. 

If you're interested in horror, gore, the paranormal, religion ( the occult, possessions, The Catholic Church etc) Ghost Stories and Horror Movie Reviews than this will be the blog to come to. For a long time I have racked my brain for things to write about. When I do this only one thing stirs my inner writer.... Horror. Its what I enjoy the most. So why not recreate my blog into something I love instead of something that I have to stress about?

Everyday I will try and make a post that I think you, my readers, will love as much as I do. Everyday I will try and stir YOUR inner fears. Just be patient with me... I'm using my phone right now because our internet is out. 

Coming soon.....


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Amber!

    I totally understand where you're coming from. I had the same issue with my blog. I realized it makes life so much easier to just focus on what really interests you, and keeps you going. Wether it gets you more or less readers.
    You can count on me, either way! :)

    xo, Andreia @tyrony.com

    ReplyDelete